WLANs provide the user with a new way to communicate while accommodating the way business is done now. The following benefits are achieved by WLANs:
- Mobility within building or campus
- Lower cabling costs.
- Easier adds, moves, and changes and lower support and maintenance costs
- Productivity gains.
- Easier to collaborate.
- More efficient use of office space.
- Improved efficiency, performance, and security for enterprise partners and guests.
- Improved business resilience.
The mobile user requires the same accessibility, security, quality-of-service (QoS), and high availability currently enjoyed by wired users. Whether you are at work, at home, on the road, locally or internationally, there is a need to connect. The technological challenges are apparent, but to this end, mobility plays a role for everyone. Companies are deriving business value from mobile and wireless solutions. What was once a vertical market technology is now mainstream, and is an essential tool in getting access to voice, real-time information, and critical applications such as e-mail and calendar, enterprise databases and etc.
We design, implement and deliver the following:
- Indoor & Outdoor Wireless Solutions.
- Standalone & Controller-based Wireless Solutions.
- Wireless Management Solutions.